Criteria for Guest Bloggers:
We accept free guest posts. Please take a look at the guest blog guidelines given below.
- Original concepts, compelling arguments, and high-quality writing. We will not republish anything that’s been published elsewhere. Also, we require a unique topic not similar to any post already published on our blog.
- Topics should be related to the home office and business in general, or related products and tools.
- We are very serious about plagiarized content. You will get blocked if your content is plagiarized. Use any of the popular plagiarism checker tools to ensure the article is original before submitting it for a review.
- The minimum word limit is 1000 words with well-prepared content. We are flexible on a minimum word limit of 800 if the article is purely technical or a how-to article, which helps to solve a particular use case.
- No links will be do-follow by default, and we won’t commit to any do-follow links for free guest posts unless you become a valuable contributor by providing multiple high-quality contents.
- Images speak a thousand words. Add images to convey your message, but don’t add them just for the sake of it. If you are writing tutorials, take a screenshot.
- By submitting a post to us, you give us copyright ownership of the post. This helps us deal with DMCA-related issues if any.
- The content must be well written. If too much editing is required, we will not publish the post.
- Topics must be of value to our readers and cannot be a review of your own (or your client’s) product/service.
If you are looking for promoting your Website or Product through our Website, write to us!